Home staging is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace, before showing property to a potential buyer, or for an open house. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money.
Home staging includes:
- Rearranging furniture to make your rooms looks bigger,
- deep cleaning floors, bathrooms or kitchen appliances,
- replacing window curtains or sofa pillows,
- repainting walls,
- and much more.
There is more ways to make your home more attractive, for example repaint the fence, cut the grass short, arrange your garden. Don’t be afraid of flowers, place lots of flower pots on the windows, by the drive way or on the front of your home.
- The agent will help you with home staging or can recommend you a professional.
- Propertors provides a professional cleaning services as well.